Saturday, July 14, 2007

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Hello all! Yesterday was Clara Choo choo choo's birthday!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Clara!
Happy birthday to you! :D

Ha ha, what an awful singing, anw happy belated! :/

Caught by surprise.

Went to Clara's bbq birthday after Maths remedial.
It was solely organised by Linda! Ha ha, I think so.
Went with sister & Shakila! Bussed on bus 176 to West Mall.

She looks like a runway child :x

Met up with Pris, Clara, Yiu Wing, Pt & his girl. Saw Wz after that.
Then we sort of tricked Clara, ha ha. Super gullible can.
Wz's like a emo kid. Oops, that just slipped out :D

K, then we reached the Bukit Batok CC. Gave her a surprise!

His earhole so bigggg!

People starting the fire.

Finally!

Saw many people whom I havent been talking to there.
Also, saw some unfamiliar faces too.

Then somemore people arrived, like Clara's dance friends.
Hoho, knew some people whom I dont know too. Lmao :/

Laogong & me!

:D

Then we cut the cake, & sang birthday song. Took photos too!
Ha ha, such great fun.

Jian Rui's brother, Jian Xiang gave us beer to drink.
Rui have such a bad brother :x Okay, so I drank 5 mouthfuls.
Damn bitterrrrrr.
But at least I did not get drunk :D

GH & ME!

More photos till Clara sends them to me asap!
:D

Nothing much. Blog soon, goodbye all!

No comments: